The Quadrants are interconnected and interactive aspects of the self that shape lifelong development, beginning at birth (probably even conception).
The Quadrants also provide the individual map for the ways we think, relate, and behave. This is essential information for growth and change.
- Temperament/Character Traits
- Effects of Significant Life Events
- Patterns of Attachment
- Patterns of Emotional Response
- Family History
- Behavioral and Genetic Trends
- Patterns of Eating, Exercise, Work, Play
- Medical history:
- Birth Story
- Who are Your People?
- How Do You Interact?
- How Do They Affect You?
- How Often Do You See Them?
- (Are they Virtual?)
- Why Are We Here?
- What Is the Point?
- What Is Important about the Past? The Future?
- Why is Intimacy Necessary?
- What about Religious Beliefs?