Note: We see clients only on an appointment basis.
Upcoming & Current Workshops
Psych Seminal Sixty
A Wholly Rejuvenating, Mind-Blowing, Networking Reading Group
60 pages every 3 weeks for 6 weeks
beginning the week of Feb 19 and ending the week of June 4
(and will include the weeks of March 12; April 2; April 23; and May 14)
Time: To be decided based on best times for participants with options of:
Sunday afternoons 4:30 to 6:00 or Wednesday mornings 8:30 to 10:00
$60/session; $360 total 9 CEUs
· Our eclectic menu will include chapters, articles, and excerpts from amazing thinkers in our field including Pia Melody, Nancy McWilliams, Babette Rothschild, and Lisa Ferentz;
· Main course topics will include (and are not limited to) intimacy; grief; dissociation & trauma; neurology & and a personality disorder or two;
· A sprinkling of Poetry, Fiction, Visual Art will add spice because we, your esoteric guides, were artists before we were therapists; and more importantly, because creativity (and laughter) enhance problem-solving.
Like food and wine pairings, our focus will include hearty and robust group discussion as well as handouts and additional information to assure easy translation to your work with clients.
New Friends and Colleagues (which we can’t have enough of in our line of work!); New Clinical Approaches (ditto previous parenthetical); Fresh Neural Networks; Support; Relief; CEUs.
Victoria Jones, MEd, MA, LPC-S & Dr. Catherine Boswell, PhD
Use the contact us button to request more information or to sign up!
Dr. Boswell presented a webinar sponsored by the American Arthritis Foundation: Avoiding Common Caregiver Mistakes When Your Child Has Arthritis. Wednesday, Nov 2017
December 2017 at the HINES CENTER FOR SPIRITUALITY AND PRAYER Dr. Boswell presented: Stress and Relaxation Workshop: How to effectively handle stress http://hinescenter.org
Creative Resilience: A Summer Workshop for Children Ages 4 - 11
To register for this workshop or get more information, please go to our contact page and we will get back with you within 24 hours.
...are time-limited and subject-specific. They are announced as they become available, and in response to client requests. In the past they have included:
- Happiness 101
- Mindfulness and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Mapping Internal Systems + Creative Arts
- Fundamental of Relationships, Personal and Professional
- Building Resilience
- Re-Imagining the Body + Creative Self Care